Factory Balls 3 Factory Balls 3

Epic!

This would make a great I-phone game! Make more!

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Even dudes like it!

Great game! It was very addictive, fun, and hilarious. Perfect game for Iphone.

Music: 10/10

Gameplay: 9.5/10

Looks: 10/10

Made me want to eat sushi!

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

lol

Amazing game, be so funny if sheen himself played this, but he's too busy snorting god knows what and getting a blowjob.

Rebuild Rebuild

Good

But it could of used a backstory. Good gamee though, you really deserved this medal.

Stickman Creator Pack Stickman Creator Pack

It's better than other dress ups

Not bad for a dress up. I think it's better than some others because you had different characters and such. Good job

Marinesharp responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the comment.

Valentine's Day Memory Ga Valentine's Day Memory Ga

It's good but there's one thing...

It's good, i like how you added detail to make it interesting, but just no one likes memory games anymore. We played them about three-hundred times a day in kindergarten, and ever since, they've been very boring. Still, good job, hope I can see more flashes. BTW: Not an insult, but why would a family play a game on NG? There is a mature button that leads to adult games and movies.If that would be found by a little kid, well, not so well. But great game, I'm going to check your page.

ill13 responds:

Yeah...On second thought NG isn't really a family affair. But at least real players can/will comment and I can fix an improve things.

Hard Quiz Demo Hard Quiz Demo

Good

But here is a list of things I would add to the game.

1. Add music. You don't need your own, just go to the audio portal, find whatever fits your fancy, then install to your game. Remember to give credit to the artist

2. Don't let anyone cheat, if you press the TAB button, it will highlight the answer.

#. Add more background, white isn't that good for a background, pick blue, or something funny. And I forgot if you already did, add a preloader. Hope it helped.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Good

Good, but one thing, if there is a brick wall behind that door, why is there light coming in?

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Good game

Reminds me a bit of Halo. capture the flag, awesoem guns, and armor. :)

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

Good

But it doesn't work when I set the clock to 3:35. I set it, it does nothing.