Is funnier word? Is funnier word?

lol

They're mouths aren't even animated right with their speech. But this the Best turd I've seen in a month. lol, the guy in the blue jacket looks Exactly like Nick from my school.

Dante's Inferno w/ Mario Dante's Inferno w/ Mario

awesome

How long did this take you? Really good thought.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Awesome

This is beast, could of been a little bit longer though.

Fancy Pants Episode 1 Fancy Pants Episode 1

Some effort

You put in some effort, but it was very ametuer. You tried and thats good. Try better next time. Sound is crucial, you needed to make the animation better, and more digital design than as blank background, and you need a preloader. Still, nice try.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Funny

These guys remind me of my friend who a downer, and he got from captain, to nearly colonel in a month. Very funny though, except for the part with them getting boners.

Coke and Sprite Coke and Sprite

Good

But it needs more work, the video needs more detail, and the video should be longer. Summary: you don't need to rush, fine tune your flash until it's at the peak of perfection, something a user could make in two days and have a 2.57 score, could become a months project and have a 4.32 score, hope it helped.

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

Awesome

Please make more halo movies. Epic flash man. ;)

Swirlies! Swirlies!

Wow

This is cool

Short Pivot Fight Short Pivot Fight

Bland

It's good, for an ametuer, I would add a background, more weapons, and better animation, also the green guy owned too much, that makes everyone know that the green guy is going to win, if your going to play it that way, I'd add a twist at the end, like another guy shows up and lends the blue guy a hand, or something. Hope you learned something

Aidityx responds:

Thank you for that review, ill try to make a better one in the future.

ODST Firefight Literally ODST Firefight Literally

lol

Kinda short but funny, good job!!